How we use your records
– As a Practice we have a legal duty to keep information about you confidential.
– We need to collect information from you to help us deliver your dental treatment safely.
– It is necessary to keep notes about your dental treatment and medical history to assist in making clinical decisions about your dental care.
– We will not share your personal or medical information unless we are referring you for other dental services and have your full permission.
– Your dental records will be kept for up to 11 years and we have a contract in place for safe and confidential destruction.
– You have the right to access your dental records and you can do this by making a formal request to our Information Governance Lead; Mr Patrik Zachrisson.
The Practice holds a more comprehensive declaration which contains current prices of obtaining a copy of your records. To view the document or to receive a copy, please make a formal request to our Practice Manager.